The Oystercatchers’ Haven in Paternoster has taken every precautionary measure to help fight the current COVID-19 pandemic. These measures, as set out by the Tourism Business Council of South Africa, is inline with the WHO, NCID and the South African Department of Health and is updated as and when it is necessary.
Those protocols that affect our guests include:
- wearing a face mask at all times when in communal areas or when interacting with our staff.
- the no mask, no entry rule will be strictly adhered to – we do have medical masks available to purchase should you need.
- regularly sanitising your hands from the various sanitising stations available throughout the house.
- all guests temperature will be checked upon arrival and every morning at breakfast with a no-touch thermal thermometer.
- to limit interaction with our staff for 2 night or longer stays, rooms will only be cleaned on request.
- our rooms are disinfected with BAC-GRIP (anti-bacterial degreaser) after each guest and before our cleaning staff enter the room.
- all high touch surfaces in communal areas are disinfected throughout the day by our manager.
- to further limit direct contact, you will have the option to pay for your reservation in full via our online booking system.
- when serving meals our staff will wear a visor.
Click here to download the full document on the COVID-19 protocols The Oystercatchers’ Haven have implemented.